Our Mission: To promote understanding, healing, growth, and community for people experiencing or impacted by religious transition.
All donations are tax-deductible and go towards the following services:
- Support all of the OSF podcasts, including Mormon Stories, Mormon Matters, A Thoughtful Faith, Mormon Transitions, and Mormon Mental Health.
- Develop and organize retreats, workshops, and other events to support Mormons in religious transition.
- Grow and stabilize support communities for Mormons in religious transition.
- Developing academic research to support Mormons in religious transition.
- Support ongoing organizational operations, staff, infrastructure.
The Open Stories Foundation podcasts, events, communities, and research are designed for questioning Mormons, liberal/progressive Mormons, and post-Mormons alike. Our mission is to promote understanding, healing, growth, and community for people experiencing or impacted by religious transition.
Our podcaster agreement was created by the OSF Board and voluntarily signed by our current podcast contractors. It provides each podcaster with a payment based on podcast downloads per month.
Donations go directly to keeping the Open Stories Foundation organization alive. All donations go toward expenses for the various podcasts, events, etc. Expenses include staff wages, website/software monthly fees, bank fees, equipment, marketing, etc.