The Open Stories Foundation (OSF) is a Utah-based 501c3 non-profit whose mission is to provide information, resources, support services, and foster community for unorthodox Mormons and post-Mormons. The OSF produces several popular Mormon-themed podcasts including Mormon Stories Podcast (http://mormonstories.org), Mormon Matters Podcast (http://mormonmatters.org), and A Thoughtful Faith Podcast (http://athoughtfulfaith.org). The OSF also organizes and manages events, workshops, and retreats across the U.S. to provide support to Mormons struggling with matters of faith, marriage, family relationships, identity, community, etc.
The Open Stories Foundation is seeking a highly organized part time Project Manager. To begin with, this will be a home-based, 20 hrs a week position (with potential for this position to become full-time). The responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Admin support duties for the Director of Operations.
- Management of all OSF events.
- Assist with podcast editing (will train) for all OSF podcasts.
- Assist with social media and marketing strategies.
- Assist with fundraising efforts.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Belief in the mission of the OSF and commitment to helping it succeed.
- Interest in non-profit work.
- Ability to work 20 hours a week (flexible schedule).
- Hard working, dependable, focused and highly organized.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats of responsibility.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in a variety of correspondence formats.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to speak to a variety of audiences.
- Some skill and experience with various forms of social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Youtube).
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Office suite).
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Utah residence.
- 1 year commitment.
- Event management experience
- Audiovisual experience (microphones, mixers, video cameras, lighting, digital editing)
- Multimedia editing experience
- Fundraising experience, including experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
$15 an hour for 20 hrs a week (with flexibility for additional hours).
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated professional to assume a pivotal role in the evolution of a fast-growing, highly respected organization.
Cover letter, Resume, Three Professional References
Amy Grubbs and John Dehlin
Please place “OSF Project Manager” in the subject line of all email inquiries.